Add me as a friend on Facebook

Friday 4 January 2008

Monkey admits scandal


Ladies and gentlemonkeys, I am sorry to admit that yes, I have been found out. By The Telegraph, of all papers. My thanks to ThunderDragon for making me aware of this.

Let's get this out of the way. The article in The Telegraph is correct. I have paid for sex, and rather than go through the rigmarole of going through trial by media in depth, I've decided to admit it straight away, get it out the way, and move on with my life. I am happy to report that The Telegraph has got some details wrong however. Sex only 3.5 times an hour? I am far more virile than that....

3 comments:

James Higham said...

I can't keep up that average.

Damon Lord said...

I think that monkey on the right looks like my ex-girlfriend

rilly super said...

well, at least some females are getting some foreplay, sigh